38 groups, 21 LMP2’s and seventeen LMGTE machines will go head to head for their setting up positions in the four Hours of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was uncovered earlier in the 7 days and will characteristic 3 drivers per staff. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will take section amid many others.
With the Le Mans Virtual Cup, the sequence is open up for any individual on rFactor 2 with the needed content to try to qualify for just about every race by means of the levels of competition program. The first 3 races of the sequence are established by the open up qualification time period to established the splits.
The Top thirty in the points will have their likelihood to contend in the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the best-two finishers will be invited to take part in the Le Mans Virtual Collection main function in January subsequent yr.
John Munro tried his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and while his time wasn’t equipped to make the Top thirty, he put collectively a video about how to go about making an attempt to qualify all through these first 3 rounds.
The Le Mans Virtual Collection qualifying commences at 6 pm BST (7 pm CEST, one:00 pm ET) currently. There will be twenty minutes for the GTE class and twenty minutes for all those in LMP2. After that, the first race of the best-break up Le Mans Virtual Cup, established for forty five minutes, follows soon immediately after.
All of the motion will be are living on the Traxion.GG YouTube, Facebook and Twitch channels.
The main race itself will take area on Saturday 25th September, with the 4-hour race setting up at 12.thirty pm BST (one.thirty pm CEST, 7.thirty am ET) and can be watched on the channels shown in the picture under.
Le Mans Virtual Collection 2021/22 calendar
- Round one – four Hours of Monza, Italy – 25th September 2021 (Qualifying twenty fourth September)
- Round 2 – 6 Hours of Spa, Belgium – sixteenth October 2021 (Qualifying 15th October)
- Round three – eight Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021 (Qualifying 12th November)
- Round four – 6 Hours of Sebring, United states – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying seventeenth December)
- Round five – 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/sixteenth January 2022
2021 Le Mans Virtual Cup calendar
All Le Mans Virtual Cup races very last for forty five minutes.
- Round one – Monza, Italy – twenty fourth September 2021 (qualifying open up 3rd-12th September)
- Round 2 – Spa, Belgium – 15th October 2021 (qualifying open up 26th September-fifth October)
- Round three – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 12th November 2021 (qualifying open up seventeenth-26th October)
- Round four – Le Mans Finale seventeenth December 2021 (the best thirty from the Le Mans Virtual Cup championship improvements to Split one)
24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/sixteenth January 2022 (best two in the Le Mans Virtual Cup will be entered).