- Honda e wins ECOBEST group of the prestigious AUTOBEST awards
- Accolade recognises Europe’s most suitable environmentally friendly systems and goods
- Honda e continues to obtain Europe-wide recognition for style, linked systems, e-mobility and driving dynamics
- Ongoing results endorses Honda’s commitment to making advanced and wonderful goods, created devoid of compromise
The Honda e has won the ECOBEST title at the AUTOBEST 2021 Awards, a prestigious accolade that recognises the most suitable environmentally friendly goods, systems or jobs in Europe. It is the most current in a collection of European awards for the Honda e, across a vary of style, know-how and automotive categories.
The ECOBEST title, Honda’s 1st ever AUTOBEST results, is the most current prestigious accolade bestowed on the Honda e by top rated European motoring organisations considering the fact that its launch in 2019. Other triumphs consist of victories in the Finest Automobile Award from Autogids in Belgium, a ‘Connected Car’ award from Les Numériques in France, and a ‘Best Design’ award in the Axel Springer Motor Awards in Spain.
The Honda e also picked up two awards in the Denmark Automobile of the 12 months Awards and also celebrated dual honours in Poland’s ‘Best of Moto’ awards. Even further recognition arrived courtesy of France’s Automobil Awards by Motul and also from UK’s TopGear.com.
The Honda e’s entire roll of honour is as follows:
- AUTOBEST 2021 Awards – ECOBEST title (Europe)
- German Automobile of the 12 months 2021 – all round winner ‘New Energy’ group (Germany)
- Purple Dot Style and design Awards – ‘Red Dot: Finest of the Finest Automobile Design’ & ’Smart Product’ (Europe)
- Information Intercontinental Motor Awards 2020 – ‘City / Tiny Automobile of the Year’ (British isles)
- Autocar Finest Automobile Awards – ‘Best Automobile Tech’ (British isles)
- Autogids Finest Automobile Awards – ‘Small Electric’ (Belgium)
- EuroCarBody Awards 2020 – Winner, Quantity Phase (Germany)
- The Les Numériques Digital Star 2020-2021 for ‘Connected Car’ (France)
- Axel Springer Motor Awards – ‘Best Design’ (Spain)
- Denmark Automobile of the 12 months 2021 Awards – The Innovation Award The Automobile-Pleasure Award (Denmark)
- The Finest of Moto Awards: Substitute Travel Style and design (Poland)
- Automobil Awards by Motul: Style and design (France)
- 2020 TopGear.com Awards: Town Automobile of the 12 months (British isles)
- ‘Best Automobiles of 2020’ award from Vezess.hu (Hungary)
The Honda e continues to set new benchmarks for contemporary motor vehicle style and advanced e-mobility in awards programmes across Europe and past. Intended devoid of compromise and with a target on operation and usability, the Honda e characteristics a seamless, sleek and modern appearance, with cutting-edge know-how and advanced clever connectivity to preserve owners in sync with every day lifestyle.