The Selangor government has approved an allocation of RM145 million for the objective of strengthening the network of highway programs in the condition next yr. This was introduced by menteri besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari in his presentation of the state’s 2023 funds yesterday.
In accordance to Amirudin, a whole of RM40.98 million will be distributed to the community works department (JKR) to have out the design of new roadways in a number of destinations. The regions included are:
- Kampung Sri Indah A to Sungai Buloh Hospital (RM10.98 million)
- The Sungai Kelambu-Genting Sanyen connection highway (RM13.5 million)
- Kampung Ulu Chuchuh to Kuala Lumpur Intercontinental Airport (KLIA) (RM16 million)
He stated that these new roads would be a catalyst for economic expansion in the parts encompassing many districts these types of as Gombak, Kuala Langat and Sepang.
In addition, a full of RM65.3 million has also been allocated to improve a selection of major routes to make certain that they can accommodate an raise in site visitors flow. They are:
- Jalan Bukit Rimau in Klang
- Jalan Reko in Hulu Langat
- Simpang Tiga Jalan Rahidin in Sungai Buloh
- The Jalan Kampung Bukit Dugang intersection in Sepang
- The highway to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tiram Jaya in Kuala Selangor
- Jalan Sungai Panjang from the Kuala Selangor-Teluk Intan intersection to Parit Empat Timur in Sabak Bernam
The point out has also allotted RM11.8 million for the development and upgrading of bridges and overpasses. Jobs that are anticipated to begin in 2023 are:
- The design of a new bridge at Kampung Sungai Buah in Sepang
- The design of a new bridge at Sungai Serigala in Hulu Selangor
- The upgrading of the Bagan Sungai Besar bridge in Sabak Bernam
Allocation has also been offered for several other infrastructure assignments, like RM3 million for stage two of the installation of light-weight-emitting diode (LED) avenue lights across the state, state road gazette operate (RM1.5 million) and state route gazette programmes (RM2 million).
Shell Recharge Skudai R&R south-bound DC charger – 120 kW CCS2, book via ParkEasy, RM2.80/min
2023 Infiniti QX60 Sensory AWD Review & Test Drive : Automotive Addicts
Race Away – Street-cred cars of their F1 Marques